The G2 Full Wrap Handguard System offers the best fit of ANY barkbuster style handguard ever made. G2 was the first to introduce the U-shaped inner clamp. This is a necessity for many brands to allow room for cables and hydraulic lines. By turning the clamp up or down, you run your levers and cables exactly where you wish.
Least Overall Width
The guard, or blade, section bends at an angle straight ahead from the handlebar end. This adds the least possible overall width. Check out the guards on some of the best known dirt bike handguard brands their guards flair out adding up to 3 inches to the overall handlebar width. The G2 Full Wrap Handguard System is the ONLY handguard for the serious woods racer.
Woods one weekend Moto the next? No problem with the The G2 Full Wrap Handguard System. Once handguards are removed for moto, ugly grips with cut off ends are revealed. No problem. Simply install the included Grip Protectors for an easy transition from cross country to moto!
- Best fitting handguard on the market guaranteed
- Machined, polished and anodized 6061 aluminum for a high-end finish
- Adds less overall width than any other handguard brand
- Comes in 7/8′ no taper, 1 1/8′ Tapered or 1 1/8′ Renthal Twinwall and MIKA Raw/Pro-Series/Hybrid ONLY
- U-shaped inner clamps work around all controls, cables and lines
- Mounts perfectly with G2 Primus Plastic Handshields (included)
- G2 Grip protectors included for easy swapping between crosscountry and moto.
- Installs in minutes with one size allen wrench
- Consider G2 Nylon Handguard Mounts (sold separately) for the most secure mounting system available
- Sold in pairs